At Hady Writers, we aim to exceed our client expectations. As such, we hold our writers to the highest standards. Please take a careful look at our basic requirements outlined below to fully understand our expectations for any/all assignments our writers complete.
– 12 point, Times New Roman font.
– Bibliography/Works Cited on a separate page.
– MS Word file.
– Minimum 275 words per page.
– One inch margin top, bottom, left, right.
- Specifications: Your paper must all of the customer’s requirements and specifications. It is important for to understand all of the client’s requirements before you start writing.
- Deadlines: You must always meet the client’s deadline. Deadlines cannot be extended, and it is vital to our reputation as a custom writing service provider to meet the client’s deadlines. In the event you can’t meet the specified deadline you are required to immediately contact the support team and request them to reassign the paper to another writer. To avoid this, please carefully select assignments that work within your schedule.
- Academic Style: All completed assignments should adhere to client’s specific style requirements (i.e. APA, MLA, Chicago, Oxford, etc.).
- 100% Original Content: We do not tolerate plagiarism. Copy-pasting work is absolutely prohibited and will result in immediate dismissal of Hardy Writers privileges. Whenever you cite another source be sure that the work is paraphrased and referenced accordingly.
At Hardy Writers, we provide our clients with custom writing services. Plagiarism is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Not only would a plagiarized paper ruin our reputation, it would ruin the academic standing of the client. Therefore, it is important that you use as many relevant citations as possible when writing completing your assignment.
- Name all of the sources you cite throughout the paper.
- End any paraphrased sentence or paragraph in a manner that keeps the idea provided in the cited source.
- Always use scholarly sources when researching your assignments.
Zero Tolerance Policy
At Hardy Writers, when it comes to plagiarism, our company has a reputation for maintaining a zero tolerance policy. Plagiarism is neither forgiven nor ignored. We subscribe to various anti-plagiarism programs that allow our quality assurance staff to detect plagiarized work. If you plagiarize your work, you put us in a very risky position, and this will lead to your payment being canceled and your privileges being revoked.
In some cases where the paper does not meet the required standards, a revision may be requested. It is important for you to adhere strictly to the revision procedure since it is our obligation to deliver a high-quality paper that meets the stipulated instructions and requirements. Revisions are offered at no additional charge provided that they are within the original scope of the assignment. Overall topic, outline, and length of the content will stay the same (in accordance with the original assignment specifications).
Possible reasons for revisions:
- Lack of references.
- Referencing errors.
- Repetitive grammatical errors and typos.
- Lack of understanding of American and British English standards.
- Failure to adhere to the required academic structure.
Revisions are provided on a needed basis until the client is completely satisfied. However, if you believe the client is requesting revisions you have already completed please contact the support team so that the paper can be submitted for a quality review.
If you have any questions or concerns about our expectations do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to unlocking your earning potential!